Spring has sprung! Ring in the warming weather with the ones you love the most by checking out these eight spring activities for the family:
- Fly a Kite – When’s the last time you actually flew a kite? Teach your young ones how to have fun the old-fashioned way.
- Make a Bird Feeder – Show those birdies some love for singing you their pretty songs. All you need to do is cut a hole in a milk jug, fill it with feed, and hang it somewhere safe from cats.
- Ride a Bike – If your kids know how to ride, take a nice long bike ride together. If they don’t know how, now’s a great time to teach them a life skill.
- Go Backyard Camping – You don’t need to stray far to feel outdoorsy. If you have a tent, just set it up in your own backyard and have a close-to-home adventure.
- Shop at a Farmer’s Market – Teach your kiddos healthy eating habits and find the some fresh fruits, veggies, and baked goods to fill your kitchen.
- Garden – Remember how fun it used to be to get a little muddy? Pick up some perennials and plant them around your property. This is a great educational moment for kids too!
- Collect and Paint Rocks – Visit your favorite river or beach and collect some nice smooth rocks. Then, take them home and paint them to your heart’s content!
- Wash Your Car – Disguise chore time as fun time and get your beloved Mitsubishi looking fresh for the balmy weather.
Are you ready to get out and explore the spring weather? Contact us at Hampton Mitsubishi to find a suitable ride.